Overview: Complete all three of Mr. Bocklet's Titus 10 Workouts during the week. OR create your own workout! (see below modification 2)
Explanation of Activity:
The Titus 10 workouts are found at the bottom tab of my teacher site. There are three separate workouts to be completed. Please complete one each morning.
Modification 1 - Don't have hand weights for Workout 2 Body Builders? Use full water bottles or somethiong heavy, yet small enough for you to hold in each hand.
Modification 2 - You do not have internet access and cannot find my workouts? Create a list of 10 to 15 exercises and create your own workout!
Create Your Own:
- Make a list of 10 to 15 exercises
- Write down how many repetitions (number of times you do an exercise). For Example: 10 Jumping Jacks, 20 Plank Punches, 5 Squats etc.
- Do all of the exercises in a row then take a 30 second break
- After each break, repeat the exercises again.
- Repeat your routine, with breaks, until you reach a time limit of 10 minutes.
Things to know:
Feel free to do these workouts more than once over the course of several weeks. Once you have done each workout a few times you will begin to remember each exercise and can focus more on body control and form.
Exercise can wake us up, help us focus and activates all areas of the brain! Did you create your own workout? if so, email your routine to me! firstname.lastname@example.org