https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdZXwE6fRE Square breathing technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgOW879jjA Five Finger breathing technique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_XNl5UTX84 Collection of breathing and mindful exercises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihwcw_ofuME Body scan/breathing exercise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A0S54yAgEg Body scan/breathing exercise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRkILioT_NA "Bring It Down" Managing stress energy when it becomes too much
1. Lie on your back with your legs flat on the floor. If you feel comfortable, you may close your eyes. Place your arms by your side and feel your body relax.
2. Place a stuffed animal on your belly. When you breathe in, watch the stuffed animal move up. When you breathe out, watch the stuffed animal gently fall back down.
3. Find a rhythm with your breathing as you observe the stuffed animal rock up and down with each breath.
1. Breathe in and count of four and then hold the breath for four counts.
2. Then breathe out to a count of four and wait for a count of four before breathing again.
3. Repeat this one more time.
4. This time you will draw a square in the air to keep you on track.
1. Close your eyes and sit in a comfortable position.
2. Imagine a beautiful vibrant rainbow.
3. Breathe in gently through your nose and out through your mouth imagining the color red.
4. Breathe in again through your nose and out through your mouth imagining the color orange.
5. Repeat this process for every color of the rainbow until you have finished the entire rainbow.
Five Finger Breathing
1. Trace each finger on your hand with the opposite hand's pointer finger
2. As you trace up a finger, breathe in
3. A you trace down a finger, breathe out