Tuesday 4/7/20 Tasks (Please don’t exceed 180 minutes of work!)
*In order to click on the links posted on documents, click on view original, located at the bottom, and the links should work.*
Click here to access apps: myapps.microsoft.com
Class Meeting “Positive Thought Tuesday” (15 Minutes)
Happy “Positive Thought Tuesday” to you! Click on the FlipGrid so we can “see” you (comment on some of your friends’ videos)!:
*NO MATH TODAY!*
Reading (40 minutes)
- Seesaw Activity: “4/7/20 Character Introduction”
- Click the link and follow the directions in order to complete the character trait/text evidence template on the Seesaw Activity. (Please note: You will have to read and use the last 2 paragraphs in the article to complete this Seesaw Activity!)
Writing/Spelling (40 minutes)
- Seesaw Activity: “Kindness Acrostic Poem” OR Write an acrostic poem about “KINDNESS” and upload a pic of your poem to Seesaw.
- Challenge: Can you search for and include quotes or phrases in your poem too?
Science (40 Minutes)
- Seesaw Activity: “Create Your Own Planet”
Specials (20 minutes) *New content starts 4/13* Click on the links for our specials each day! Don’t forget Friday! You can do them in any order you’d like!
Monday – Music with Mr. Weir: https://www.cbsd.org/wweir
Tuesday – Quest with Mr. Controy: https://www.cbsd.org/acontroy
Wednesday – Library with Mrs. Smith: https://www.cbsd.org/domain/269
Thursday – Gym with Mr. Durie: https://www.cbsd.org/adurie
Friday – Art with Mr. West: https://www.cbsd.org/Domain/3241