Gr 3 Day 4 Math
Overview: Subtracting 3-digit Numbers
Estimated Time: Approximately 30 minutes
You can use what you know about place value to help you subtract 3-digit numbers.
Quick things to know:
- If you cannot print activities, you may write the answers on a sheet of paper.
- Always start subtracting in the ones place, then the tens, then the hundreds, and finally in the thousands.
- Check to see if you need to regroup.
- Complete the sheet called Gr 3 Day 4 Subtraction With and Without Regrouping If you are not sure how to answer a question, write a question mark. (?)
- Optional: Practice your fast facts by doing Pet Bingo (free iPad app).
Keep your work in a folder and you may turn it in when you come back to school.