Reading Learning Opportunities for Day 4, Monday, March 23, 2020
- Today I will read to become a better reader.
- 30 to 35 minutes
- Read to develop critical thinking skills…
- Read for enjoyment
Three quick things to remember:
- Before reading, look at the title and ask yourself “What do I predict the story will be about?”
- During reading, think about the main events and the order of the events.
- After reading, refer back to the text to locate details/support your answers.
- Yellow Packet: Story 2.4 “The Camping Trip”- read and answer questions
NEW: Virtual story times with some favorite children’s book authors!!
There are some live, scheduled options and some recordings.
Check out this website site for more information!
*Do not hesitate in contacting me via email if you have any questions.