Do you need help with anything? Do you want to check in with me and say "hi"? Now you can "call me" through TEAMS. Brendan Windisch made the MOST AMAZING PowerPoint to show you how. Click this link to see it - Teams call tutorial by Brendan W..pptx My "office hours" for today are listed below. I'll be available at those times for you to check in.
**Office Hours: I will be available to answer emails and/or chat through Teams from 9:00-10:00 this morning and then 12:00-2:00 this afternoon. If you have questions, let me know and we can troubleshoot together.
DATE: Monday, March 23, 2020
Class Meeting Flip Grid - Tell us what's new with you so we can stay connected! - https://flipgrid.com/16343e36
Optional Extra Activities:
- Do a "chore" around your house without being asked - "just because"! Or do something nice for someone in your family - something unexpected :)
- Write a letter to a friend. If they live nearby, ask your parents if you can deliver it to their mailbox. If not, ask to mail it. Believe it or not, this is how we used to communicate when I was your age!
- Pick from one of the nine "Finish This Comics" and make your own! You can print and work on it, or try to do it digitally. Of course, you could always do it on paper instead! Share what you do with me :) https://jarrettlerner.com/activities
- Read, read, read!
- Write a story.
- Create math problems for a sibling to practice their current math skills.
- Use your math lesson today to create a real world problem that would use that skill.
- Build something. Anything! Break out your old Legos, construction paper, anything you want. Design your plan and build. Send me a picture or post on our Flip Grid!
- Reflect on life today. Start a journal. What are you learning? What are you truly missing? What are you doing for fun? What are you doing now that you haven't really gotten the chance to do in the past?