WELCOME TO MY DAILY PAGE
Hi Everyone!! I hope you are enjoying Distance Learning. I don't mind teaching from my comfy chair, but I would rather be with you all in the actual classroom. Please note: If you need to email me, please tell which day I see you: A/B, and which Period. That just makes it easier for me to answer your question. Thank YOU!
7th Grade FCS
- EXPLANATION OF ACTIVITY/ASSIGNMENT - Now that you know how to do laundry, let's look at the tags on clothing and review how to read them correctly. All the details will be found in CANVAS.
- QUICK THINGS TO KNOW - There is an information document, and a worksheet to fill out.
- OPEN OUR CLASS CANVAS
- UNDER THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT MODULE, OPEN PAGE "Care Labels"
- Read and complete this activity the Best You can
- LINKS/ACTIVITIES - CANVAS MODULE: RESOURCE MANAGEMENT https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/35380/assignments/326580?module_item_id=691017
8TH GRADE FCS
- OVERVIEW - RESOURCE MANAGEMENT UNIT - When we completed our personality study, we talked about our learning styles. Today, we will investigate that further.
- ESTIMATED TIME - 30 MINUTES
- EXPLANATION OF ACTIVITY/ASSIGNMENT - Using 2 online tests, you will uncover the method that is most effective for you to learn
- QUICK THINGS TO KNOW - Everything is in the Canvas Course. YOu need to press the crtl Key and click the mousepad to open the links.
- LINKS/ACTIVITIES -
- This is the link to the Canvas Page: https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/35404/assignments/331237
9TH GRADE COOKING
- OVERVIEW - Today we are going to use our creativity, and plan a recipe from ingredients found in our pantry.
- QUICK THINGS TO KNOW - The details are found in our Canvas Course, and we will be using Flipgrid to record our possible recipe.
- Open our Canvas Course - link below, Food Science and Nutrition Module, Creative Pantry Meals (There is a link below)
- go into your pantry and refrigerator, and create a recipe using what you already have at home - Please be as creative as possible.
- Record how you would make the recipe using FlipGrid
- LINKS/ACTIVITIES - 9TH GRADE COOKING CANVAS COURSE: https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/35368/assignments/330573
- Have Fun!!
9TH GRADE SEWING - Starting Wed, we will try and Do Some Hand Sewing, Please try and gather a Sewing Needle, Thread, Scissors, an Old Shirt or an old pillowcase.
- OVERVIEW - Today we are going to evaluate the quality of some of our own clothes. (Note: YOu need to complete the previous lesson first, so please try and watch the video, and answer the questions from that lesson before moving on. )
- QUICK THINGS TO KNOW - THE DETAILS are found in our Canvas course
- OPEN OUR CANVAS COURSE, Basic Sewing module, evaluating Your clothing Page
- LINKS/ACTIVITIES - 9TH GRADE Sewing CANVAS COURSE: https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/35349/assignments/330136?module_item_id=699151