Gr 3 Day 3 Math
Overview: Adding 3-digit Numbers
Estimated Time: Approximately 45 minutes
You can use what you know about place value to help you add 3-digit numbers.
Quick things to know:
- If you cannot print activities, you may write the answers on a sheet of paper.
- When you add numbers, the answer is the sum of the numbers.
- Always start adding at the ones. Next, move to the tens. Then add the hundreds. Finally, add the thousands.
- Don’t forget, if you need to regroup, carry the one to the next place.
- Work on mental math for the math facts as much as you can.
- Complete the sheet called Gr 3 Day 3 Adding With and Without Regrouping If you are not sure how to answer a question, write a question mark. (?)
Keep your work in a folder and you may turn it in when you come back to school.