Reading Learning Opportunities for Day 2- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Today I will read to become a better reader.
- 30 to 35 minutes
- Read to develop critical thinking skills…
- Read for enjoyment
Three quick things to remember:
- Before reading/listening, ask yourself “What do I predict the story will be about?”
- During reading/listening, ask yourself “Who are the characters in the story?”
- After reading/listening, ask yourself “What happened in the beginning, middle, and end?”
- Yellow Packet: Story 2.2 “Cardboard Town”- read and answer questions
- Read Chapter 1 in your Kids National Geographic chapter book
(you have either the Dog Finds Lost Dolphins! or Crocodile Encounters! book)
and then write a written response in your WHITE Reading Log packet
- Listen to another one of the world’s best storytellers read a story aloud on Storyline Online!
*Do not hesitate in contacting me via email if you have any questions.