Math Learning Opportunities for Day 1- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Overview: Place Value: Working with Numbers to 10,000
Estimated Time: Approximately 45 minutes
You have learned how to work with large numbers. You can show numbers with drawings of base 10 blocks and with digits. You can also show numbers in standard form, expanded form, and word form.
Quick things to know:
- If you cannot print activities, you may write the answers on a sheet of paper.
- Standard form is 3,521
- Expanded form is 3,000 + 500 + 20 + 1
- Word form is three thousand five hundred twenty-one
TO DO Tasks:
- Complete the sheet called Gr 3 Day 1 Place Value. If you are not sure how to answer a question, write a question mark. (?)
**THIS SHEET HAS BEEN EMAILED TO YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN
- Optional - Play Pop Penguin: https://www.mathplayground.com/pop_penguin/index.html
Keep your work in a folder and you may turn it in when you come back to school.