Writing Learning Opportunities for Day 1- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Today I will review what it means to write a paragraph
- Today I will write a paragraph
- 30 minutes
- A paragraph must contain a main idea expressed in a topic sentence with additional sentences providing supporting details.
Three quick things to remember:
- Pick a subject for your paragraph. Think about the main idea.
- Write a topic sentence about the main idea.
- Add 3 or 4 detail sentences to your paragraph to support the main idea.
TO DO Tasks/Links/Activities:
- Watch and listen to “Writing a Paragraph” on Brainpop Jr
- Green Packet (Spring or March Writing Prompts) page 1- write your paragraph
*Do not hesitate in contacting me via email if you have any questions.