Reading Learning Opportunities for Day 1- Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Today I will read to become a better reader.
- 30 to 35 minutes
- Read to develop critical thinking skills…
- Read for enjoyment
Three quick things to remember:
- Before reading/listening, ask yourself “What do I predict the story will be about?”
- During reading/listening, ask yourself “Who are the characters in the story?”
- After reading/listening, ask yourself “What happened in the beginning, middle, and end?”
TO DO Tasks/Links/Activities:
- Yellow Packet: Story 2.1 “Alien Money”- read and answer questions
- Listen to one of the world’s best storytellers read a story aloud on Storyline Online!
Keep your work in a folder and you may turn it in when you come back to school.
*Do not hesitate in contacting me via email if you have any questions.