Date: March 19, 2020
Overview: 7.6 Solving Radical Equations
Estimated Time: 45 min
Explanation: Today you will be reviewing how to solve radical equations.
Three quick things to know:
- You must isolate the radical term before taking the nth root
- If there is a negative under an even root, take out i. If there is a negative under an odd root, take out the negative.
- If you solve by taking an even root (square root, fourth root, etc.), don't forget to add a +/-
- Review any important information you need in learning information/watch videos (approx. 15 min)
- Do practice (approx. 30 min)
** The answer key to the practice is below so that you can check your work and know if you have any clarifying questions to ask!
Links/Activities: See One Note under the Distance Learning Section
Method of Communication:
- Email Ms. Coleman with any questions or concerns.
- Feel free to write questions in your one note and when I check your practice I can respond there as well.