Students will continue the routine of their weekly self-generative writing.
Students will choose at least one other writing activity where the focus will be correct comma usage.
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
Students will upload their journal entry document from Tuesday March 17-Thursday March 19th into Canvas.
Students will download this week's journal document and continue to keep a journal of this unprecedented time in their lives. They should write for 8 minutes each day about their experiences.
Students will choose either to revise an already existing writer's notebook entry, journal entries from the previous week, or to read an article and write a reflection the showcases their understanding of comma usage.
Students will highligh the changes they made to their document in yellow.
3 Quick Things to Know:
- Writers react to the world around them and reflect on their experieces.
- Writers draft before publishing.
- Writers edit and revise after reflecting on their work.
- Submit word document through Canvas.
- Download and create a new journal for this week.
- Reflect on previous writing and/or your reaction to the article about writing and stress. Focus is correct comma usage.
- Closure is a summary sentence of what writing activity was selected to worked on for today.
GO TO YOUR CLASS'S CANVAS PAGE: Begin with START HERE and work your way through the entire module through the LAST Closure activity.