Students will continue the routine of their weekly self-generative writing.
Students will review the functions of a comma in writing.
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
Students will begin keeping a journal of this unprecedented time in their lives. They should write for 5-10 minutes each day about their experiences with social distancing.
Students will work through the ELA-A Distance Learning Day 2 Module on their class's Canvas Page. This is a 20 minute review of comma usage and practice.
3 Quick Things to Know:
- Writers react to the world around them and reflect on their experiences.
- Writers follow agreed upon rules in order to communicate.
- Writers review their writing to reflect correct grammar usage.
- Go to your Canvas Page and find the Day 2 Distance Learning Module
- WATCH THE SCREEN CAST OF DIRECTIONS FIRST
- Type a daily journal entry for today, Wednesday March 18th. You will journal every day in this document. You will submit your word document to Canvas on Monday 3/23.
- Log into your No Red Ink Account and complete the assigned practice for commas.
- Complete the reflection assignment by embedding a gif, picture, or meme that describes what you would rather be doing than social distancing. If you have trouble uploading a picture, then simply write what you would rather be doing.
Links/Activities: Go to your class's Canvas Course
Mrs. Wingerter will check her email periodically throughout the day. If you have a question, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org