Day 1: March 17th
Overview: Reading Articles For Practice
Estimated Time: 10-15 minutes
Explanation of Assignment: Choose one article to read.
Quick Things to Know: Find a quiet place to read. Be aware when something confused you.
- Pick one article to read from folder (Jump! Jump! Jump!, The Dove and the Ant, The Wolf Within, Panning for History, Rosa Parks, How Extreme Should Sports Be?)
- Read the article.
- Jot down important details from the text on a piece of paper and record on article.
- Reread when something confused you.
- Circle unknown words and use contect clues to help with meaning. Record word and definition.
- Word Ladders
- Visit a Reading Site: Reading Websites
Need help: e-mail me at email@example.com
BV Distance Learning Page Link: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/4778.