March 17th: Day 1
Overview: Reading to Practice
Estimated Time: 10-15 minutes
Explanation of Assignment: Choose one article from folder to read (Fascinating Frogs, Why Do Animals Play?, Gabby's Gold, Can You Spot the Leopard? with the poem, The Leopard, Learning on the Soccer Field, Happy Trails) and jot down notes.
Quick things to know: Find a quiet place to read the article. Be aware when something confused you.
- Choose one article to read (Fascinating Frogs, Why Do Animals Play?, Gabby's Gold, Can you Spot the Leopard? with the poem, The Leopard, Learning on the Soccer Field, Happy Trails.
- Write down inner thoughts and notes about the article. Use scrap piece paper or jot on the article.
- Circle unknown words and use contect clues to help with the meaning.
- Fluency passages and questions
- Visit a reading website: Reading Websites
Parent Resource: Reading Prompts
Need help: e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
BV Distance Learning Page Link: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/4778.