- During synchronous or online time, you must attend our classroom check-ins on Microsoft Teams (via the email invite) for 7th period (according to the weekly schedule below).
- We will begin at 9:30am as whole group for about 15 – 20 minutes on Microsoft Teams, and then we will log off and I will work individually with you, if necessary.
- During asynchronous or offline time, check Canvas for our daily/weekly assignments.
- Complete and submit assignments by the due dates on Canvas. Typically, I am assigning work for the week starting Thursday at 9:30am and it must be turned in by the following Thursday at 9:30am.
- For example, I will give you work on Thursday, April 9 at 9:30am and it will be due Thursday, April 16 at 9:30am.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
Email/Extra Office Hours:
- I will be available to parents and students each day from 10:30am – 11:30am via email.
- I will also be available for students from 12:00pm to 1:00pm every Thursday on Microsoft Teams. This is not mandatory.
- Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
- Study Skills Canvas Site - https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/29654
- Weekly Schedule -