1. All Special Class Lessons can be found by visiting the Butler Homepage.
- There is a LINK in the NEWS FROM BUTLER section titled: Specialist Distance Learning Links.
- Please note: Your child can CHOOSE what special they would like to complete on any given day for 20 minutes.
- Monday - Gym
- Tuesday - Art
- Wednesday - QUEST
- Thursday - Library
- Friday - Music
- If you child is in STRINGS with Mrs. Hartzell please use the following links:
- Mrs. Hartzell's Distance Learning page link is: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/49915
2. Distance Learning WILL BE reinforcing secure skills. I will NOT be introducing new concepts.
3. Students are NOT graded and/or penalized if assignments are not completed.
4. Feedback WILL BE given. Suggested ways to receive feedback are: Email Me or use Seesaw to share photos, videos, and/or any messages.
5. I will be relying on Seesaw to help us stay connected. I will be posting videos DAILY to say hello and to share other important information.
6. BUTLER created a READ ALOUD FORUM for students to hear books read by teachers. Check it out by clicking on this link:https://wke.lt/w/s/mfffPu