Welcome to Miss Young's Website!
Miss Young's Expectations Video
Watch the video below to learn about my website, daily assignments and expectations!Author:Length:
Miss Young grew up in Southampton, Pennsylvania and graduated from Council Rock High School South. She attended West Chester University and graduated with a degree in Special Education and Middle Grades Education. Miss Young recently completed her Master's at Holy Family University in Elementary Education. When Miss Young is not teaching, she enjoys volunteering, playing sports, yoga, reading and cooking.
Feel free to contact her at email@example.com
Please go to this page for Miss Young's Distance Learning Page:
Check your Seesaw for daily assignments*
Daily Expectations for Students:
- Attend our classroom check-in on Padlet (Tuesday and Thursday for Miss Young).
- Check my Distance Learning Webpage for daily assignments.
- Complete and submit assignments through Seesaw, Teams, or take a picture and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
- I will be available to parents and students each day from 12:30-1:00PM and 3:00-3:30PM
- You can reach me and expect an immediate response during those times via email or microsoft teams.
- Miss McCool's Website
- Mrs. Buchwald's Website
- Miss Miller's Website
- Ms. Towle's Website
- Mrs. Walker's Website
- ELD Resources
- To login to Seesaw, please see the Home Learning QR Code I emailed individually. Feel free to email if you have any difficulty logging on.
- To login to Microsoft Teams, your child has a student login, given by their homeroom teacher. It should start with their last name, followed by a period, then the initial of their first name and ending with three random numbers. Your child should know his/her password. If you have difficulty, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
4th Grade Expectations
4th Grade Expectations for Phase 2 Distance Learning.Author:Length: