Welcome to 3rd Grade's Distance Learning Resources
Thursday, March 26th:
Weekly Reading Assignment: The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Main Idea: The Billy Goats Gruff want to eat grass and the troll wants to eat all of them.
- The troll let the Littlest Billy Goat cross the bridge in hopes of more to eat.
- The troll let the Middle-Sized Billy Goat cross the bridge in hopes of more to eat.
- The troll did not eat the Biggest Billy Goat.
- The Biggest Billy Goat charged the troll and knocked him under the bridge.
- The troll never got anything to eat because he was being greedy.
Monday, March 23rd:
If you were informed that you would be using RAZ-Kids, please find your daily reading when you login at https://www.kidsa-z.com/main/Login.
Weekly Reading Assignment: The Three Billy Goats Gruff (found in manilla folder)
Summary Statement: This is a fairy tale about three innocent billy goats and one greedy troll.
Vocabulary Words: Gruff: the billy goats' last name; hillside: the sloping side of a hill.
Wednesday, March 18th:
You should have received an email from Mrs. Kuhn or Mrs. Burkholder regarding supplemental Reading material. If you did not receive an email, please contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.