Date: March 17, 2020
Overview: 5.3 and 5.4: Conjugates and Imaginary Numbers
Estimated Time: 45 min
Explanation: Today you will be reviewing how to simplify nth roots and radicals and change between rational exponent form and radical form.
Three quick things to know:
- The "game plan" has changed since you left school on Thursday. We are no longer doing new information as originally planned. We will only be reviewing previously learned skills.
- Try using your "perfects" table to help with simplifying (one is included in learning information in case you don't have yours!)
- Don't forget you also have notes on these topics so you could go back and check them for further clarification.
- Review any important information you need in learning information/watch videos (approx. 15 min)
- Do practice (approx. 30 min)
** The answer key to the practice is below so that you can check your work and know if you have any clarifying questions to ask!
Links/Activities: See One Note under the Distance Learning Section
Method of Communication:
- Email Ms. Coleman with any questions or concerns.
- Feel free to write questions in your one note and when I check your practice I can respond there as well.