Distance Learning PHASE 2
Information for students is still posted here. Content for courses is still housed on Canvas (all courses), and/or OneNote (AP Chemistry only), and/or MyAPClassroom (AP Chemistry only).
*Based on my daughter's schedule, I am usually available weekdays between 1-3pm and from 7-8pm*
Daily Expectations for Students:
- Access assignments by clicking on the page on the left corresponding to their course (i.e. Astronomy or AP Chemistry)
- Attend classroom check-ins (i.e. “Office Hours”) via Microsoft Teams (see CBSD email for “Join Links”). Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines.
- Complete & submit assignments by the due dates.
- Students can reach out to me at any time for help by (1) the Teams chat feature or (2) CBSD email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Most likely we can connect during the assigned Office Hours. Individual meetings with every student will not be possible, nor will “on demand” help, assistance provided at the instant it is requested.
- AP Chemistry only: Formal review sessions via Teams will still happen regularly in the blended AP CHEMISTRY Team we’ve already used in the past. As the AP Chemistry Exam approaches, the frequency of these meetings will increase.
Classroom Tools & Resources:
- Synchronous Learning via Microsoft Teams will take place for each class within the 2.5-hr block.
- Specific times for these meetings will be communicated to students weekly via email & posted in the Canvas calendar.
- Meeting times may differ each week based on the needs of my family but will always fall in our designated 2.5-hr block. Thank you in advance for your flexibility.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out via (1) Teams chat or (2) email with any questions!