9th Grade Band Distance Learning
Using Teams, attend our Class Check-in by:
- 6A Band - Wednesday at 12:00pm
- 6B Band - Wednesday at 12:00pm
*Be sure to check my Home Page to see whether we are in an "A-Day Week" versus a "B-Day Week."
Student Daily Expectations:
- Check your Email & OneNote Notebook for daily/weekly assignments
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date
- Abide by the CB Meeting Guidelines, found here
*I will be available to students and parents of each course at the following times:
- 6A Band & 6B Band- Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
*Please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I will be available answer you via email or by using our Teams platform.
*I will also be available to all parents and students every Thursdays from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
Our class will be utilizing school email as well as the OneNote Notebook as the primary modes of assigning and collecting work.
Besides the two programs listed above, we will also be utilizing:
- Sightreading Factory
*See previously sent emails for your log-in information.
PARENT AND STUDENT RESOURCES ON DISTANCE LEARNING CAN BE FOUND HERE: