Here is the document to begin planning:
Here is an example of filled out form:
Assessment Menu Planning Form Example
Focus Question: Why did the United States go to war against Spain and why was the outcome significant?
Assessment Type: Caricature
Description (Use the example given from the sample description and edit it for your specific purpose): Draw a caricature of a Cuban citizen after the Spanish-American War. Label the Cuban’s clothes, possessions, and body parts to show what a typical Cuban might have felt after the Spanish-American War.
If pair, break down the assessment responsibilities here:
Due Date: 9/14/17
Steps to complete this task:
- Read the textbook about the Spanish-American War.
- Take notes about the outcome, centered around the focus question.
- Take notes from additional sources.
- Brainstorm ideas for the caricature
- Rough draft of caricature.
- Create final copy.