ONLINE RESOURCES AND YOUR TEXTBOOKOnline Resources and Textbook:Online resources and a digital copy of your textbook are available to you through Office365. Explanations of these resources are available on Page V of your textbook. To access the online resources and digital book:
- Click on the "Waffle" in the upper left-hand corner of the page in Office365.
- Click on the"ConnectEd" app found on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on "Glencoe Math 2016 Course 3 - Student Edition". This will take you to the homepage for your textbook.
- Once on the hompage:
- You can find the digital copy of your book marked "eBook".
- You can find online tutorials and other lesson resources by clicking on the rectangular box on the left above the Moon/Earth diagram marked "Chapter 1".
Of course, if you have any problems with finding these resources, then please let me know. I can easily walk you through the process!