Announcements & Upcoming Assessments
Upcoming School and Classroom Events
- Dec. 12 & 13 - Early dismissal and Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Dec. 19 - Holiday Instrument Concert (7:00 pm)
- Dec. 20 - Holiday Sing-a-long
- Dec. 20 - Early dismissal
- Dec. 23-Jan. 1 - No school (winter holiday)
Math: Chapter 3 Quiz on Thursday, Dec. 12th
- Skills / concepts for chapter 3 quiz: multiply fractions, multiply improper fractions, multiply mixed numbers, solve sing and multi-step word problems.
- Students should review / study chapter 3, sections 1-6, in their math workbook.
Writing: Spelling quiz (list #11) on Monday, Dec. 16th; comparative essay due on Thursday, Dec. 12th
* Student can access all of their major writing assignments online by logging into Office 365 and using the Microsoft Teams app.
* All spelling lists can be found on the teacher website ("Spelling Resources" tab), and students also have a spelling book with all spelling lists.
Reading: No upcoming assessments
Social Studies: Exploration Quiz (Chapters 4 and 5) on Monday, Dec. 16th
- Skills / concepts for exploration quiz: students should review content in chapters 4 and 5 of social studies textbook. Students should also review their guided notes worksheets for these chapters. Lastly, students should review their questions / answers from our in-class review.