6th Grade Band
- 6th Grade band members will get a 30 minute small group lesson each week.
- Lessons will be the same day each week but rotate times so they will not miss the same class.
- Students will continue to learn the fundamentals and intermediate skills of the instrument they began last year.
- Students may sometimes wish to switch instruments the second year. That is possible but would have lessons with the begining groups. See Mr. Bower for more info.
- Students who wish to play percussion may choose between snare drum or bells, but will not play both.
- Band rehearsals will be held before school from 7:45 - 8:30 once a week about 8 weeks before each concert.
- 2 Concerts will be performed in December and May or June
- Band members are expected to practice 20-30 at least 5 days per week. Practice will definatly make you better.