6th Grade Band
- 6th grade band members will get a 30 minute small group lesson each week.
- Lessons will be on a 5-day rotation, so it may be the same day each week. Times also rotate, so you need to really pay attention to your lesson schedule.
- Students will continue to learn the fundamentals and intermediate skills of the instrument they began last year.
- Students may sometimes wish to switch instruments in the second year. That is possible, but would have lessons with the beginning groups. See Mr. Bower for more info.
- Students who wish to play percussion may choose between snare drum or bells, but will not play both.
- Band rehearsals will be held before school from 7:45 - 8:30 once a week about 6-8 weeks before each concert.
- 2 Concerts will be performed in December and May or June
- Band members are expected to practice 20-30 at least 5 days per week. Practice will definitely make you better.