Welcome to 1st grade!
Hello and welcome to Room 103! My name is Sarah Wolfe and I will be your child's 1st grade teacher. I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to get to know your child this year. Although it is bittersweet that summer is coming to a close, there is so much to look forward to in 1st grade. I hope to make your child's experience in 1st grade a fun and exciting one, while instilling a love of learning that will last throughout their lifetime.
I am so excited to see you at our Meet-N-Greet, Thursday, August 29th and on the First Day of First Grade, Tuesday, September 3rd. Here are a few things to remember as you get ready for the new school year:
- Bring your school supplies to our Meet-N-Greet on August 29th. This will give us a chance to organize our supplies before the first day of school. You can find the list of supplies on our class website.
- Bring in a dismissal note on the first day of school so I know how you can get home safely
- Bring a lunch or lunch money clearly labeled with your name
- Bring a small snack (please pack this separately from your lunch and label it with your name)
- Bring a smile and positive attitude!!
Students and families, I can't wait to meet you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!