STAY CONNECTED WITH THE REMIND APP!
Click HERE to get updates regarding games and practices!
DO YOU WANT TO ORDER TMS SOFTBALL GEAR FOR THE 2019 SEASON?
All orders will be completed ONLINE this year using the Kampus Klothes website (see link below). The sale will run from Wednesday 4/3 until 4/10. Please read the site for details.
The following tasks must be completed BEFORE tryouts begin:
Register for spring athletics through Family ID website. See our TMS athletics page https://www.familyid.com/tamanend-middle-school
If you have not played a sport at Tamenend this year complete PIAA “Initial Physical Evaluation” pages 5 & 6 by your physician and turned in. http://cbsd.schoolwires.net/Page/905
If you have played a sport at Tamanend this year complete page 7 “Parent Recertification” form. http://cbsd.schoolwires.net/Page/905
Concussion Screening TBD. Players are exempt if they have completed the training at Tamanend within the last 2 school years.
NO FORMS= NO TRYOUTS
Team Rules & RegulationsStudent Athletes:
- All players must be in good academic standing in order to compete as well as abide by the Central Bucks Code of Conduct for Athletes. At Tamanend academics take priority. Let us know if you need to miss practice for academic enrichment or help after school. These absences will be counted as excused.
- Student athletes are held to a high standard at Tamanend. It is expected that all TMS softball players are respectful both in school and on the playing field.
- Practices run everyday after school from 2:45-4:30pm. Players will be notified by the coach through announcements/website if practices are cancelled or postponed.
- Attendance is mandatory. Players are responsible for notifying coaches when they are absent or will miss practice BEFORE that practice occurs. Unexcused or frequent absences may lead to decreased playing time.
- Come to practice on-time and properly equipped.
- Make sure to bring a water bottle daily. Fill up your water bottle(s) prior to practice and games.
- Tamanend softball is a competitive program. Playing time is EARNED by maintaining good academic and behavioral standing in school as well as attendance, effort, and achievement at practice and games.
- It is required to provide written permission, hand written note or e-mail, if your child will be picked up off site by a parent/guardian before the team leaves for away games. After the game, parents/guardians must check in with Coach Nagle prior to leaving with their child.