FAQ For Building & Floating Substitute Teachers

  • This page is to address some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive.  If you have questions that are not addressed on this website, please email Tracy VanHouten at tvanhouten@cbsd.org.

    1. How do I sign up for workshops?

    It's easy!  Just visit PD Place and sign in using your AD Login.  You may search for upcoming workshops on the calendar or by using the search feature.

    2. How can I find my PPID?  (this is needed to ensure your hours accrued at CB can be uploaded to PDE)

    • Open your browser and go to the PDE website: http://www.pde.state.pus/
    • Click the tab labeled teachers.
    • Click the link: Act 48 Continuing Professional Ed
    • Click, Get your Professional Personnel ID
    • Input your data and click, Get Professional Personnel ID.
    • Now that you have your PPID, go to: https://cbsd.pdplace.com

    3. I want to attend professional development sessions, but am not sure what applies to me.  Who can help?

    Suzanne Dailey can help elementary building and floating substitute teachers, and Michele Myers can help secondary building and floating substitutes.

    4. I would like to access some of the professional development resources the district has to offer.  Where can I go?

    Click here to visit our Staff Development website.