CBST-USAS NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION
LONG COURSE SEASON
You are a new CBST-USAS member if you were not a CBST-USAS participant during the 2018-2019 Short Course Season.All potential new members must be evaluated for team readiness and practice group placement.Please note that some practice groups may be full.All registrations are subject to availability of space within practice groups as determined by evaluation.Evaluations are by appointment and are scheduled during late December and in early/mid-January.Evaluations must be completed for all new members including CBST-SAL members.Does my child need to be fast to qualify for the team? No, we consider a swimmer's ability to do all four stokes legally more important than speed. However, swimmers need to have the endurance to complete a practice and the ability to keep up with the practice sets. Increased speed will come with time.There will be an informational meeting on January 8, 2019. If you are interested in attending, please contact Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.Please contact Jen Steinberg at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation no later than January 19th. Note that while the deadline has passed, there is still room on the team. If interested please contact Jen Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. Meet participation may be limited due to timing but we are happy to arrange an evalaution for your swimmer.
Registration Deadline is January 31st (note only those evaluated per above may register).A late fee of $75 per family will be assessed if registering February 1st - March 31st.
- When requesting an evaluation please provide via email the completed portal information form below. (See required paperwork section of this page.)
- The later you make contact to request an evaluation, the fewer options there will be for evaluation dates.
- If you make contact after January 19th we may not be able to arrange an evaluation or may be able to provide an evaluation subject to a late fee and limited/no meet participation.
- Swimmers under 9 years of age will generally not be evaluated. (It is rare that swimmers under 9 are prepared for CBST-USAS, however, if your 8 year-old swimmer has competitive winter swim team experience and would like to practice with CBST-USAS - no meets available - contact Jen Steinberg per above to discuss the possibility of an evaluation.)
A late fee of $100 will be assessed if registering April 1st - June 15th.No registrations will be accepted after June 15th.All late fees are non-refundable.Please note that regardless of your registration date prorating of program fees
is not available.Registration is complete when you have been evaluated and the office has received all paperwork and payments and you have registered through our online portal (instructions will be provided AFTER evaluation):CB Aquatics16 Welden DriveDoylestown, Pa 18901*Notes about delivery of registration materials:
FEE INFORMATION:Only checks accepted - payable to CBCS.Out of district residents pay a yearly out of district fee of $125 per family to participate.Please include the following fees with registration dues payment if applicable: USAS registration fee (required unless already registered for 2019), out-of-district fee, late fee, initial escrow funding of $50.Click here to review the CB Aquatics return check and refund policy.Practices:
- Checks must be delivered by the deadline per above but if you prefer to scan and email the completed physical form be sure it is readable and saved as a PDF and email to Jennifer Steinberg at email@example.com by the deadline.
- If dropping off at the office please check the hours listed on this website or plan to use one of the drop boxes.
- If dropping off when the office is closed, use one of the two drop boxes attached to the building at 16 Welden Drive. To ensure safe receipt, seal everything tightly in a plastic bag as the boxes leak and retain moisture.
- Do not fax anything to the office.
- To review a description of CBST-USAS Practice Groups click here.
- Practices will start in mid-April. Please check the team website, www.cbswimteam.org for specific dates, times, and locations which will be posted as information becomes available.
Physical form information:
- Swimmers new to CB Aquatics swim teams must complete the portal information form and email it to Jennifer Steinberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) when requesting an evaluation.
- Swimmers previously on any CB Aquatics swim team do NOT need to complete the portal information form - simply email to request an evaluation.
Questions?Please click here for CB Aquatics FAQ document.For additional questions, email Jennifer Steinberg at email@example.com
- Physical form must be dated 4-1-2017 or after for the 2019 season.
- Physical form must be signed by the swimmer's doctor.
- The links to the physical forms above are for your use should you need them, however, any correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of-date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.