Washington, D.C. 2019:
What you need to know
Please read all the information provided prior to completing permission slips.
To all 9th graders:
Your Parent/Guardian must know the name of your CHAPERONE and BUS # before they can fill out your permission slip and pay for the trip
Please contact your group leader if you are unsure or ask your bus leader teacher
To all 9th graders and parents:
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Students will visit the memorials in the morning and museums in the afternoon
- Departure: Plan to be at Lenape by 5:20, we will leave promptly at 5:30am
- Return home: We will depart from Union Station at 5:30 pm and return to Lenape approximately 8:30pm. Be prepared to have a ride waiting.
Not in the cost of the trip:
- Students bring a bagged lunch
- Money for dinner at Union Station ($20 is enough)
- Any Museum with an entrance fee, such as the Newseum (Smithsonian’s are free)
To all Primary and Alternate Parent Chaperones
MANDATORY CHAPERONE MEETING
When: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 6:30pm in the Lenape Auditorium
Who must attend: Both the Primary and Alternate chaperone for each group
Unable to attend? There will be a make up meeting Wednesday, March 27, 2019 in room 328 at 3:00pm
MANDATORY CLEARANCES: if you have not started the State Mandated Clearance Process, you need to start today. Information can be found here: CBSD VOLUNTEER CLEARANCE LINK
How do we fill out a permission slip and pay for the trip?
Use MyPaymentsPlus: an online payment service offered to you for the convenience of paying for your child's field trips, yearbook, foreign language workbooks and PE uniforms just to name a few.
Instructions on how to sign up for MyPaymentsPlus are below:
- Choose PA and CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Select "I have a student enrolled in the district"
- Enter your student's ID number (on parent portal to the right of student's picture or on the back of the student ID) and Last Name.
- Select the name of the trip/event that you are paying for
- Select Continue with Payment.
You will receive an email informing you that the window has opened, and you will be able to sign up your child for our trip to Washington DC.
The MyPaymentsPlus window OPENS on Thursday, February 11 and
CLOSES on Friday, March 15, 2019
Your 9th Grade Teachers