Unit 7 ~ The World Since 1945
Students Will Be Able to:
1. Long-standing cultural and religious differences and conflicts are still evident in the post-colonial world.
2. Centers of global economic and political power shift over time.
1. How has the geography of the Middle East affected the history of that region?
2. How has globalization changed the balance of power in the world?
1. Analyze the roots of conflict in the Middle East.
2. Explain the factors leading to a changing global economic landscape.
3. Use their knowledge to predict how each continent will fare during the 21st Century.