Here are some familiar places you can visit to keep those math skills sharp.
Problem of the Week:
Chapter 1 Review:
Solve story problems
Writing expressions and equations Quiz
Solving equations with variables using 1 step
Solving equations with variables using 2 steps
Writing Numbers Practice
- Connect4 http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/AlgebraFour/
- Challenging Kahoot (with integers) https://create.kahoot.it/share/d1fa9780-be45-440a-8060-bbd565b8b2a4
- Basketball Equation Game http://www.math-play.com/Two-Step-Equations-Game.html
- Jeopardy 2 Step Equations https://jeopardylabs.com/play/two-step-equations2
- Math Games Practice https://www.mathgames.com/
SpeedMath Deluxe - Use addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to solve an equation as quickly as possible! Speed Math - Addition and Subtraction and SpeedMath - Multiplication and Division are also available!
SpeedMath - Inequalities - How fast can you determine if one expression is greater than, less than, or equal to another?
Mystery Math - A math 'magic' trick that will astound your friends!
The Nim Number Game - Can you beat your friend, or the computer, in this game of logic?
Place Value Game - Use logic, strategy and a little luck to create the largest number that you can!
Looking for the Top Quark - Use coordinates to find your opponent's hidden quarks before they find yours!
Extra Challenge- Word Problems that Lead to Simultaneous Equations