CBST-USAS Return Member RegistrationShort Course and Year Round SwimmingRegistration Deadline is August 15th. Any return members registering after the 15th may lose their spot due to practice group closures.
A late fee of $100 per family will be assessed if registering August 16th-August 31st.
A late fee of $125 will be assessed if registering September 1st-15th.
A late fee of $150 will be assessed if registering September 16th-October 31st.No registrations will be accepted after October 31st.
All late fees are non-refundable.You are a Returning Member if you swam with CBST-USAS in the last short course or long course season.Registration for the upcoming season will be available via your portal by July 1st. The deadline for returning members will be August 15th. Your registration is not complete until you have registered online and the office has received your CB Aquatics payment, your physical, and your CBST-SAL Swimmers Association check (if applicable). Drop off (or mail) forms and payment at:CB Aquatics16 Welden DriveDoylestown, Pa 18901
*Notes about delivery of registration materials:
FEE INFORMATION:Payments may be made by check (payable to CBCS) or credit card (for an additional fee - contact Jennifer Steinberg for details).Out of district residents pay an additional yearly out of district fee of $125 per family to participate.
- Checks must be delivered by the deadline per above but if you prefer to scan and email the completed physical form be sure it is readable and saved as a PDF and email to Jennifer Steinberg at email@example.com by the deadline.
- If dropping off at the office please check the hours listed on this website or plan to use one of the drop boxes.
- If dropping off when the office is closed, use one of the two drop boxes attached to the building at 16 Welden Drive. To ensure safe receipt, seal everything tightly in a plastic bag as the boxes leak and retain moisture.
- Do not fax anything to the office.
This fee will be billed outside of online registration but feel free to include it with your registration payment.Click here to review the CB Aquatics return check and refund policy.To review a description of CBST-USAS Practice Groups click here.Practices will start in the beginning of September. Please check the team website, www.cbswimteam.org for dates, times and locations.
PHYSICALS:Physical form information:
Questions?View CBST-USAS frequently asked questions and answers here.Please click here for CB Aquatics FAQ document.For additional questions, email Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical form must be dated 10-1-2017 or after for the 2019-2020 season.
- Physical form must be signed by the swimmer's doctor.
- The links to the physical forms above are for your use should you need them, however, any correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of-date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.