CBST-USAS NEW MEMBER REGISTRATIONSHORT COURSE AND YEAR ROUND SWIMMINGAll potential new members must be evaluated for practice group placement.
Evaluations will be during June and July by appointment only.Please note that some practice groups may be full.Please contact Jen Steinberg at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation no later than July 12th.
Registration Deadline is August 15th (note only those evaluated per above may register).Evaluations must be completed for all new members including returning SAL team members.All registrations are subject to availability of space within practice groups as determined by evaluation.
- When requesting an evaluation please provide via email the completed portal information form below. (See required paperwork section of this page.)
- If you make contact after July 12th we may not be able to arrange an evaluation or may be able to provide an evaluation subject to a late fee.
- Swimmers under 9 years of age are generally better suited for our SAL team than our USAS team, however, if your 8 year-old swimmer has competitive swim team experience and would like to practice with CBST-USAS - no USAS meets available - contact Jennifer Steinberg per above to explore the possibility of an evaluation.)
A late fee of $100 per family will be assessed if registering August 16th-August 31st.
A late fee of $125 will be assessed if registering September 1st-15th.
A late fee of $150 will be assessed if registering September 16th-September 30th.No registrations will be accepted after September 30th.
All late fees are non-refundable.Does my child need to be fast to qualify for the team? No, we consider a swimmer's ability to do all four stokes legally more important than speed, however, swimmers need to have the endurance to complete a practice and the ability to keep up with the practice sets. Increased speed will come with time.
Registration is complete when you have been evaluated and the office has received all paperwork and payments and you have registered through our online portal (instructions will be provided AFTER evaluation):CB Aquatics16 Welden DriveDoylestown, Pa 18901*Notes about delivery of registration materials:
FEE INFORMATION:Payments may be made by check (payable to CBCS) or credit card (for an additional fee - contact Jennifer Steinberg for details).
- Checks must be delivered by the deadline per above but if you prefer to scan and email the completed physical form be sure it is readable and saved as a PDF and email to Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- If dropping off at the office please check the hours listed on this website or plan to use one of the drop boxes.
- If dropping off when the office is closed, use one of the two drop boxes attached to the building at 16 Welden Drive. To ensure safe receipt, seal everything tightly in a plastic bag as the boxes leak and retain moisture.
- Do not fax anything to the office.
Out of district residents pay an additional yearly out of district fee of $125 per family to participate.
Please include this fee with your registration information and payment.Click here to review the CB Aquatics return check and refund policy.To review a description of CBST-USAS Practice Groups click here.
Practices will start in the beginning of September. Please check the team website, www.cbswimteam.org for dates, times and locations.REQUIRED PAPERWORK:
Physical form information:
- Swimmers new to CB Aquatics swim teams must complete the portal information form and email it to Jennifer Steinberg (email@example.com) when requesting an evaluation.
- Swimmers previously on any CB Aquatics swim team do NOT need to complete the portal information form - simply email to request an evaluation.
Questions?View CBST-USAS frequently asked questions and answers here.Please click here for CB Aquatics FAQ document.For additional questions, email Jennifer Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical form must be dated 10-1-2017 or after for the 2019-2020 season.
- Physical form must be signed by the swimmer's doctor.
- The links to the physical forms above are for your use should you need them, however, any correctly dated, doctor-signed form will be accepted.
- Our programs require a new physical form each fall (even if the one you provided in the prior year is not out-of-date).
- Always keep a copy of your physical form for your records and for your use with this and other programs in the future.