CB South Band & Orchestra Spring Trip
Walt Disney World, April 17-21, 2020
Estimated Total Price: $1500
Music trips provide our students with amazing opportunities to experience learning from world class professional musicians, attend professional performances, visit with collegiate music programs or professors, improve our own musical skills, and make valuable social bonds with the other members of the music department. Trips are not mandatory, but we do recommend them to get the most out of the high school music experience. The trip should be considered an enrichment opportunity to the band and orchestra curriculums.
BASIC ITINERARY ITEMS:
- 3 Days in Walt Disney World Parks
- 4 nights at the Hotel Springhill Suites Flamingo Crossing
- Roundtrip air fare from Philadelphia to Orlando
- Performing in Walt Disney World
- Clinic with Walt Disney World Performing Arts Staff
- Recreation and activities in Downtown Orlando
PAYMENT #1 – September 23, 2019
- $300 Payment to secure student placement on trip
- $150 of this payment is non-refundable.
PAYMENT #2 – October 21, 2019
- $300 Payment
PAYMENT #3 - November 18, 2019
- $300 Payment
PAYMENT #4 – January 20, 2020
- $300 Payment
Payment #5 – February 17, 2020
- $300 Payment or Remaining Balance
* Students 18 or older at the time of travel are required to have a government issued ID for Domestic Flights*
ALL CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO:
Band Students - CB South Band
Orchestra Students – CB South Orchestra
Parents not wishing to use the payment plan are allowed to pay multiple payments in advance, i.e. full payment earlier than the due dates, or larger amounts that what is asked each due date. We just need the expected amount by each due date.
Cost Includes: Motor coach transportation (to and from airport, as well as in Orlando), air travel and associated fees, hotel, breakfasts, dinners, trip escort, private night security for hotel, admissions to parks and other events, fees for clinics/masterclass, as well as other rental fees, tips, taxes, and service charges.
A student who commits to attending the trip by paying the deposit and then backs out at a later date will lose some or all of their money depending on the proximity to the date of the trip and whether or not an acceptable replacement can be found. With this in mind, please check your schedule carefully in advance.
If cancellation of trip is required, the family or guardian of the student must contact the director IN WRITING (email is acceptable) to make clear of the intent to cancel. All travel participants will be responsible for any non-refundable charges imposed by suppliers at time of cancellation.
- Written cancellations received more than 120 days prior to departure-full refund will be made less a $150 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
- Written cancellation received less than 120 days, but more than 60 days prior to departure - a $200.00 per seat booked will be charged unless a substitute is provided.
- Written cancellation received less than 60 days prior to departure - no refund unless a substitute is provided, in which case a $250.00 per person administrative fee will apply.