Unit 4: BiosphereHomology VS AnalogyWeebly Post: Due 3/291. Brief overview of the lab (what did we do?)2. Brief overview of E. coli and antibiotics3. Answers to questions number 3 and 4 (make specific references to your notes, lab and or Super Germ Article)
Focus/Content: Demonstrates a strong understanding of concepts.
- Clear, well focused response/post with strong supporting information.
- Descriptive with a variety of examples, quotes from author/media, and lab data to support statements.
- No Grammar or mechanical errors; close to perfect.
- Images enhance post. Media is clear and layout is easy to follow.
Focus/Content: Demonstrates a general understanding of concept.
- Response/Post relates to topic with general support.
- May references some examples, quotes from author/media, and lab data to support statements.
- Few grammar or mechanical errors.
- Includes images. For the most part layout is clear.
Focus/Content: Demonstrates an understanding of concept with a few misconceptions.
- Unclear points made with response/post. Did not remain focused with prompt or contains misconceptions.
- Few ideas to support the prompt; ideas lack detail and description.
- Little to no effort made to reference sources/lab.
- Need to work on grammar and mechanics. Incomplete.
- Images are lacking and difficult to interpret. Images may fail to appear/load on page.
Below Basic 5>
Focus/Content: -No topic or point. Unorganized and mostly incomplete.
Conventions: -Little to no evidence of effort.