What Does a Scientist Do?I wonder: notice, ask questions, state problemsI think: consider, gather information, predictI try: experiment, model, test ideas, repeatI observe: watch, examine, measureI record: record data, organize, describe, classify, graph, drawI discover: look for patterns, reflect, interpret, conclude, communicate
1st Grade Science Curriculum
- See more at: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/11144#sthash.pIwqeGSC.dpuf
· Collect and record weather data
· Compare weather patterns
· Compare living and non-living things.
· Investigate survival needs of living things.
· Explore the properties of color, shape, size, and texture.
· Classify objects according to their properties.
· Recognize that all matter exists as solid, liquid, or gas.