Links for At Home Writing and Grammar PracticeNew Grammar Games:Kerpoof Writing
- (PDF 91 KB)
- (PDF 6.92 MB)
- (PDF 82 KB)
- (PDF 27 KB)
- (PDF 86 KB)
- (PDF 76 KB)
- (PDF 15 KB)
- (DOC 56 KB)
- (PDF 58 KB)
- (PDF 38 KB)
- (JPG 125 KB)
- (DOC 27 KB)
- (PDF 30 KB)
- (PDF 910 KB)
pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh. jpg file: This is an image file that can be opened in any web browser, image editor or viewer. doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website. pub file: You need Microsoft Office Publisher in order to view this file. Visit the Microsoft website to learn more about viewing options.
- Have the whole family sing along to this catchy tune!
- Check out these interactive sentences to help you pick out the nouns!
School House Rock Nouns
- Sing along to this classic song that reinforces common and proper nouns!
Compound Sentence Practice
- Use this site to practice making compound sentences.
Schoolhouse Rock Subjects and Predicates
- Watch the story of Mr. Morton!
Subject and Predicate Video
- Sing along with this catchy tune!
NYS Grade 5 ELA exams
- Use the link to see previous year's Grade 5 ELA assessments. Practice with them to become more familiar with format and content!
Sea Turtles in Danger - Cause and Effect
- Use this article about sea turtles to create a cause and effect foldable about sea turtles and why they are endangered.
Daily Grammar Archive
Mrs. Shaw's Language Arts Links
- Worksheets, Powerpoints, quizzes and notes on 5th grade ELA topics.
Prefixes, Roots and Suffixes
Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms Song
Homonyms, Synonyms and Antonyms Movie
Elements of Story Rap
Persuasive Writing Prompts
Paragraph a Week Writing Program
Subjects and Predicates
- Rags to Riches game finding simple subjects and predicates.
Miss Kostorick's 5th Grade Wiki Classroom
Teaching Main Idea
Theme Anchor Chart