- Formal experimentation (i.e. data collection) cannot begin until paperwork has been completed and approved. Background research (i.e. literature review) can and should begin ASAP.
- Some forms will need to be signed by individuals who are off-site. It is important to start drafting your paperwork early to provide ample time for this to occur.
- Participants should run the ISEF Rules Wizard to determine which forms are required. Follow the instructions below for access.
STARTING YOUR PAPERWORK
- Carefully read and follow the directions on the Bucks County Science Research Competition's Paperwork Page.
- Do not make a payment or register online until you receive authorization from Mr. Hayden. Payments are nonrefundable.