Congratulations to New Members to National Chinese Honor Society at CB EAST (10/06/2021)
Daily Expectations for Students
- Focus in class
- Participate in class and try your best to speak out
- Respect everyone in class, ask questions right away if you have any
Please email me at email@example.com for scheduling a phone/ Teams call.
Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work. Other websites and tools we will use are:
- OneNote - individual work and practice
- Quizlet.com - study vocabularies
- Wordwall.net - practice vocabulary, word orders and sentences
- EdPuzzle.com - watching videos for listening comprehension
- Flipgrid.com - Speaking/ video posting
- Padlet.com - post writing or video
All learning content, assignments, practices and due dates are on Canvas.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistants.
This class will enable the students to learn the art of speaking basic conversational Mandarin Chinese. The students will practice listening, speaking, reading and writing in the Chinese language. The students will build their language skills by using expressions, vocabulary and grammar so that they may FUNCTION at a basic communicative level in Chinese. The students will also learn about different Chinese-speaking countries and the various cultures that exist within those countries as well as here in the U.S.
For this class, you will need:
- 1. One 1.5" three-ring binder with 7 or more tabs/dividers (only if you would like print out all the handouts)
- 2. Note book
- 3. Flash cards