Honor Book ProgramHonor someone special by donating a new book to the library!What better way to honor a special person or remember a special event than by dedicating a book in the Pine Run library! "Honor" books are carefully selected titles that can reflect the interests of the person you are honoring or can fill a need in the library. Dedicating a book in honor of your child's birthday, a special teacher, or any other memorable event makes a wonderful gift and a lasting legacy.
Every book has a special Pine Run Elementary School dedication plaque placed in the front of the book. You may choose the message to display on the plaque.Here's how you can put an HONOR BOOK on the library shelves:
- Contact Susan Thomas (Pine Run librarian)
Phone (267) 893-4459
Mail: Pine Run Elementary School
383 West Butler Ave.
New Britain, PA 18901
Attention: Susan Thomas
- In your message include the name of the person being honored, the words you would like on the dedication label, and a phone number or email address where you can be reached
- Please indicate if you would like the book to be a Picture Book, Fiction, or Nonfiction (any specific topic?). Final selection of the book will be determined by the librarian in order to ensure the title fits all Central Bucks requirements for books placed in the library.
- Most books can be processed and be ready to be presented within 2 weeks.
- When your book is selected, the librarian will contact you with the price. Most books are between $15-$25. You may send cash or write a check to: Pine Run Elementary School.