Records Request Form for Current CBW students sending Transcripts to Scholarships, Athletic Programs, and Summer/Enrichment Programs


    If you are a current CB West student, and need a Transcript sent to a Scholarship, Coach/Athletic program, Summer Program, etc., please and fill out a CB West Undergrad Records Request form.  Return, with student and parent signatures, to Ms. Matthews in the Guidance Office.