- Science 4 Us Motion and Force
- Physical Science/Position & Motion of Objects Site # 1,2,4,5,10
- Simple Machines Activities and Assessment
- Dog Graph Story A dog retrieves a stick and a distance-time graph is overlayed.
- Dunk Graphing Story A man is dunked and the results are overlayed on a distance (elevation)-time graph.
- National Geographic Young Explorer (various free editions)
- Real Disney: Theme Park Science This site's videos, slideshows, and games explore how science is used to create theme park attractions at Disney.
- Study Jams
visit: www.learningscience.org –
Watch the sun rise and set.
Explore Earth's Yearly Revolution
See how the Earth revolves around the sun.
Shadows Throughout the Day
Watch how shadows change throughout the day.
See how your age, weight, and gravity would be different on each planet
Change the sun's position and watch shadow's change
Children's University of Manchester - Solar System
Learn about shadows, daytime/nighttime, moon phases, and MORE!