ROOM 204 - Mr. Wyss
Dear Parents & Students of Bridge Valley and Jamison,
Welcome to our Online Academy class this year!
I look forward to working with you.Online Academy recommended supplies: We sent home a number of packets and textbooks for the first trimester.Students will also need the following:
- 2 notebooks (marble, or spiral, or similar)
- blank white paper
- coloring supplies (crayons, markers, or colored pencils)
- dry erase markers, dry erase eraser (old sock?).
We will absolutely be flexible! Please contact me with any questions.Sincerely,Mr. WyssSECOND WEEK INFO
- Our daily schedule this week is 9 AM to 2:45 PM. Try to log in a few minutes early if possible.
- Your laptop using Edge should take you directly to the ClassLink page where you will find CANVAS. Then click on the Homeroom Tile to join TEAMs.
- Should you experience ANY technical issues, please don't panic. Try rebooting and logging on again after 5 or 10 minutes. Email me at email@example.com
- Be patient with yourself, others around you, your school, and your teachers. There's bound to be a glitch somewhere. It's okay.
DAILY EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS DURING THE YEAR:
Login to our Canvas Homepage each morning by 8:55 AM to access our TEAMS homeroom chat
Attendance will be taken everyday.
Expectations, Assignments, Objectives, and Materials will be reviewed during TEAMS homeroom chat every day.