Hi Parents (and students)!
I hope you are all well. I’d like to highlight some of the fun learning apps we use at Gayman that you can also use at home for free. Your students always ask how they can use these apps at home and I always tell them how – but I think putting them all in one email will help:
- Clever – Library, QUEST, Typing, and more approved web tools
- Login by going to Office 365 or Office.com and using your student’s CBSD User ID and Password: www.cbsd.org/365
- Minecraft EDU or Minecraft for Education: https://education.minecraft.net/get-started/ a Windows Store Download or an App store download (does not work on iPhone)
- Login with CBSD User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and Password from school
- Scratch or the Scratch Jr. Apps
- Login with Scratch Account for 4th, 5th, and 6th Grades or create new account for home use.
- Code.org: Coding Levels for K-12 students: www.code.org
- Kodable: Coding Levels for K-5 Students: https://game.kodable.com/hour-of-code Or download the free app and use Class Code: QUEST
As always, thank you so much for your support!
Your friendly neighborhood QUEST Teacher,
Gayman Elementary School