2022-2023 Spring Back-to-school night presentation - CB South
Dear CB South Parents, please watch this presentation for the 2022 - 2023 Spring semester back-to-school night. If you have questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Ms. ShaoAuthor:Length:
The Seal of Biliteracy
Please watch this video about The Seal of Biliteracy. Please contact Stacy Gray at SLGRAY@CBSD.ORG for more information.Author:Length:
Welcome to the Chinese classes!Chinese 1, 2, and 3 courses will enable the students to learn the art of speaking conversational Mandarin Chinese. The students will practice listening, speaking, reading, and writing in the Chinese language. The students will build their language skills by using expressions, vocabulary, and grammar so that they may FUNCTION at a basic communicative level in Mandarin Chinese. The students will also learn about different Chinese-speaking countries and the various cultures that exist within those countries as well as here in the U.S.
For this class, you will need:
- 1. One 1.5" three-ring binder or a section of a bigger binder
- 2. A paper notebook (We will use the OneNote class notebook for taking notes and practicing. You can ask for a paper copy if you want.)
- 3. Flashcards (Optional, if you prefer to write vocabulary on paper cards. We will use Quizlet.com for learning vocabulary.)
Daily Expectations for Students
- Focus in class
- Participate in class and try your best to speak out
- Respect everyone in class, and ask questions right away if you have any contact
Please email me at email@example.com for scheduling a phone/ Teams call.
Our classroom will be using Canvas and OneNote as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work. Other websites and tools we will use are:
- OneNote - individual work and practice
- Quizlet.com - study vocabulary
- Wordwall.net - practice vocabulary, word orders, and sentences
- EdPuzzle.com - watching videos for listening comprehension
- Flipgrid.com - Speaking/ video posting
- Padlet.com - post writing or video for presentational tasks
All learning content, assignments, practices, and due dates are on Canvas.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistants.
East 2022 Music Festival - Dragon Dance 2Author:Length:
East 2022 Music Festival - Dragon Dance
02/ 11 East Chinese 2 + 3 students performed a dragon dance in the Music Festival for elementary school students! Everyone learend how to say happy new year in Chinese.Author:Length:
Congratulations to New Members to National Chinese Honor Society at CB EAST (10/06/2021)