MR. GLASER'S HOLICONG CHOIR WEBSITE(formerly known as The Monthly Robe)
Welcome to Mr. Glaser's website! Click the links to the left for important information and regular updates about the various choirs at Holicong and for info about choir class assignments.The most up to date information about grades can be found by logging into the parent portal.If you are viewing this page from a phone, you need to click the arrow next to Mr. Glaser's name in order to access the specific pages for 7th grade chorus, 8th grade choir, Robe Choir, etc. Even on a computer, you need to click on the arrow next to each page to reveal the sub-pages that may exist beneath.*Important Announcements & Info:
This Week's Choir Schedule/Special Events:M 6/5 - NONET 6/6 - 2 H-Factor performances (during I & E for regional autistic support classes, then 7PM at Manor at Yorktown - 6:40 report, done at 8)W 6/7 - 9th Grade Robe Members - 2:45-3:45/ALL H-Factor 3:30-5Th 6/8 - 7th Grade Talent Show Rehearsal 2:45-4F 6/9 - NONEM 6/12 - 9th Grade Robe Members - 2:45-3:45/All H-Factor 3:30-5T 6/13 - 8th & 9th Grade Talent Show Rehearsal 2:45-5W 6/14 - 9th Grade Robe Members - 2:45-3:45/All H-Factor 3:30-5Th 6/15 - H-Factor and 9th Grade Robe Members perform for final assembliesUpcoming Performances/Special Events:Th 6/15 - Last Day Of School - H-Factor & 9th Grade Robe Members perform
- 7th and 8th Grade Robe Choir members - fill out the survey here to sign up to run for office next year. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION AT THE TOP OF THE SURVEY CAREFULLLY. It gives you directions for a 30 second video that you need to record and share with Mr. Glaser prior to the election date of May 24th.
- Rehearsal/performance calendar is updated through JUNE! Click the calendar page to view the Google calendar!
- Contact Mr. Glaser at any point during the year if you want to join the AV club (which helps with lighting, sound, video editing, etc.). The AV club typically meets once a month after school and also occasionally during I & E period.
- Robe Choir Officers 2022-23:
- President - Sarah MacLean
- Vice President - Damon Baierschmidt
- Executive Committee
- Victoria Bottino
- Matt Fean
- Emery Foster
- Lily Frazier
- Charlotte Haubrich
- Saleena Khan
- Aubrey Pecic
- Emma Watters
- Abby Wojewodka
- Santi Zarate Martinez